Who we are
Our website address is: https://sbjdigital.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Comments When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Cookies If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Security Logs The IP address of visitors, user ID of logged in users, and username of login attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and to protect the site from specific kinds of attacks. Examples of conditions when logging occurs include login attempts, log out requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password updates. This information is retained for 60 days.
How long we retain your data If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Security logs are retained for 60 days.
What rights you have over your data If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
At SBJ Digital Chandigarh, our highly motivated and focused team has years of extensive experience that has helped us to build everlasting relationships with our clients – international and national.
+91-(816) 813- 4735
C-205, Sebiz Square, IT – C6, Sector 67, Mohali – 160062, Punjab, India
Copyright © 2020 Shri Balaji Digital (SBJ Digital). All Rights Reserved
Website DesignWeb Development ApplicationeCommerce WebsitesSearch Engine OptimizationWebsite MaintenanceOther Services
When would you like to start?:
What's your budget?:
Full time in Mohali
Incumbent should have min. 3-5 years of proven track record of selling services in US or Europe region.
– Should have strong business acumen in the area of web development and related IT services.
– Must be able to develop and execute sales plans with proper market intelligence and strategies for US or Europe Region.
– Must be able to comprehensively map accounts and identify and contact right person and engage for further conversion.
– Should possess strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
– Must be Organized and analytical and must be able to handle sales objections through creative and adaptive approaches.
– Must be able to thrive in a time-pressured environment.
– Must be self-motivated with a proven track record of leading from the front and hand on sales experience.
– Deep sales acumen with ability to prospect, qualify business deals
– Knock to penetrate corporate accounts and sell services and projects in highly competitive environment
– Resourceful with impeccable communication skills. Passionate towards Sales, willing to take challenges and meet and exceed revenue sales targets consistently.
We are not looking for an individual who only works with bidding portals like Upwork, guru, Freelancer etc.